Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Predictions about the American Auto Industry

I'm sure all of you are aware of the troubles that are trouble Daimler-Chrysler. If not let's just say that Daimler-Chrysler is seriously considering closing down or selling out its American branch. It is obvious to anyone who is in the know,as I am, that this is the beginning of the death spiral for the American auto industry. Get out today because it is not going to turn around. I may goes as far as to predict that with in two years Daimler Chrysler will have ceased to exsist as it does in the US and GM will be quick to follow once Chrysler goes under. I hate Fords, but I think that it might be able to hang on for a couple more years or even somehow to manage to remain alive in an increasingly orientally oriented industry. So good luck to all you hoons out there looking for American Muscle. Get it while you can and enjoy it because American Muscle may be on its way out/

No comments: