Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Quick Movie Review before Bed

Hey I went to see Aragon the other night and all I can say is WOW!!!! That movie was absolutly one of the most cliche movies I've ever seen. The lines were jilted and awkward, time passage was not smooth or believeable. Characters lacked depth and the best actor in the movie died half way through and it wasn't that good anyway. If you have read the book wait for this to come to the bargain rack at K-Mart (Walmart wouldn't dare carry this trash) if its cheaper rent it, but don't keep it or watch it anymore than you have to. The plot varied too greatly from the book and it tried to be Lord of the Rings, but could not be.

The book was written by a teenager and it shows. I doubt I could motivate myself to write a fantasy book like that but the movie lacks the personality of the book and the book lacks the depth of a seasoned writer. Hopefully this kid can get some EXP and write something worth my time, but I don't think they should try another movie. Just do what Final Fantasy did and kinda just shut up and let that flop of a movie die quietly and alone.....

goodnight

No comments: