Monday, May 21, 2007

Yeah so about that

So I got my first speeding ticket today for doing 47 in a 35 zone. Wow how lame is that? Its a good thing I didn't get busted on the Highway.
To boot I was in the lamest car in the world. Its a $131.50 This includes funding for a number of things set an arbitrary value. i didn't even get the curtousy warning! No here's your fine. Damn it I didn't give the guy any problems it took me a minute to notice the lights in my mirror but its not like he honked at me. I was watching the kid on the road ahead to make sure I didn't hit him. Then he gives me a little friction for pulling into a parking lot. Hello I acknowledged you by putting on the fourways and its my right to be safely off the road and in a safe public place in case you're a fake. Jeesh white guys don't get breaks either so fuck you

No comments: