Saturday, January 13, 2007

Perscription Conscription

So I'm riding the channel wave and somehow I manage to watch almost every commercial on every channel twice and you know what? By the time I turned the TV off I thought that I had diabetes erectile disfunction, a really small penis, prostate cancer, menopause, herpes, and that I was pregnant, and that I couldn't stop smoking because I was addicted to nicotine despite never having smoked in my life. Why the hell do we need to have so many prescription drug commercials on TV? I don't need to know about all of these wonder drugs and how it will effect my penis (or vagina because I have since lost track due to these commercials). My doctor is the one who needs to know about this shit not me I just need him to tell me what to take end of story let him figure it out. i can't get any of these drugs without a doctor to sign so what's the point i can only get Vayzmyne and some stick novacaine. gvDSZJV SDOJVBOGBB RSE NVDJKLFRVB IN BLOkvV FDSB OJFDSNB LJFDS JNVB BRVB>KFCX FCX FC:K OUSFDHVBVBKLSDBV "SDU

and that is all I have to say about that

No comments: