Monday, December 4, 2006

Ho Aloo

I'm sorry I haven't been able to read all of your e-mails I've been very busy at the Money Making Symposium, you know the place where I make all that cash that allows me to be a successful bloggier, thats french by the way. I did manage to glance at a few and one struck my fancy, allow my to copy paste for you:


Dear Money Pants,
I find myself scanning the blogs every night to see if anyone on earth has anything intelligent to say. When I stumbled across your blog I thought I had found something special. Like someone had finally figure out just the right moves to make me orgasm. Then at the last moment it all fell apart and you proved yourself to be one of thousands of bloggers who believe that everything they say is the absolute. I was enraged so much by your attempts to "solve" all of the problems of the world with violence and bigotry that I felt compelled to e-mail you just to tell you that you are a heartless bigot who is only contributing to the problems of the world. You are an ignoramus and a total ::expletive:: ugh you make me so mad I could swear at you!. I hope you rot in the bad place for the filth you are trying to proliferate throughout the internet.

Best Wishes for the Holidays,
Marie Ann Yugoleski

When I read this I could not help but chuckle. I am of course glad that I've been able to nearly pleasure a presumably female audience member without ever leaving the comfort of my iron throne upon which I rule the world. I must reply that I am indeed different from the thousands of other bloggers out there in that I am actually correct almost all of the time. The allegation that I am a bigot is only leveled against me because it is obvious that this woman has not been touched by even herself for over ten years. As for her precise words to insult me, such a horrible word as expletive and ignoramus (which isn't a word), leads me to believe that you Marie Ann Yugoslut are a Catholic ,which as I'm sure we all know is the root of all evil and bigotry in the world, thusly making you as near to the devil as the pope himself. As you will see soon in my following post I will prove that I am God and we are all dead amongst a multitude of other things. So hold onto your bible bitch because you are going for a ride. And as far as going to the bad place, you leave me slightly confused, the Bronx is a bad place and some places in Pittsburgh are bad places so if next time you attempt to insult me you could specify a place to go I will gladly meet you there for a religious rap battle upon which we will exhalt god and I will whoop upon you with Amish like piety so bring it.

Best Wishes,

Substantially Wealthier than You


I'll let you know when she responds lol. Just to clear things up. I have no real problem with Catholics and believe Christianity has been a wonderful vector through which democrazy has grown.

Alright I have to piss ttyl

No comments: