Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What I didn't do today

See I have homework that I work very hard not to do and in the course of that process of working not work I ended up in a converstation about a program in my AP Java Class. We're doing a program that calculates how much a package will be charged if it is sent over 500 miles Here's what ensued:

Lightningcount48: I'm on my way with the first one i'm not exactly sure what she wants with the over 500 mile thing
Lightningcount48: I'll just do it my way and leave it at that
J2p2f2: for every mile over, mult by .022 and add it to the rate (which depends on the weight)
Lightningcount48: great
Lightningcount48: or I'll just set up prices for a general set of instances and make more money than the business that she set up on the paper. You see customers trust simplicity in my way I will have more sales and when I'm making millions and she's still bitching that my table doesn't use printf I'll wipe my ass with old Benjamin and stuff it in her mouth.

As you can clearly see I haven't slept well nor do I intend to as I stay up and read car and driver and "support the Troops" as only Sarah Carpenter can understand.

No comments: